Main content | back to top
Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K.
- Second Quarter Results for 2017
- Announcement of revisions in the forecast of 1st half year results 2017
- Showa Shell Sekiyu and Solar Frontier to Participate in Saudi Arabian Collaboration, the “Joint Technical Corporation Project for Hydrogen Production by Splitting Hydrogen Sulfide with Sunlight”.
- Execution of the Absorption-type Company Split Agreement in Respect of the Transfer of the Lubricants Business to Shell Lubricants Japan K.K. (Simplified Absorption-type Split)
- Adding ''SDGs'' to CSR Book 2017
- Supporting Material for Second Quarter Results 2017
- Read our latest Corporate Report 2017
- Supporting Material for First Quarter Results 2017