Main content | back to top
Basic Principle for Disclosure
SSSKK, based on management philosophy and Code of Conducts, passes basic principle for disclosure as follows in order to enhance the transparency and raise company's value.
- SSSKK group discloses important information including financial, social, and environmental issues of SSSKK and its group companies in order to deepen understanding of all of the stakeholders, such as customers, shareholders, investors, and local society and help them evaluate SSSKK group properly.
- SSSKK group obeys Corporate Law, laws concerning stock exchange, other laws, and rules of Tokyo Stock Exchange where SSSKK's stocks are listed.
- SSSKK group autonomously and positively discloses information which is needed to be disclosed even if the information is not obliged to be disclosed according related laws while SSSKK secures secrecy of confidential information.
- SSSKK group does not only give heed to timeliness and accuracy but also to fairness from the point of view of information quality and disclosure timing.
- SSSKK group discloses intelligibly to more stakeholders utilizing variety of communication tools, such as seminar, internet, and prints.