Main content | back to top
Terms and Conditions (Translation)
Thank you for visiting our website. This website is owned and operated by Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. (Location: Daiba Frontier Building, 2-3-2 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo). Please read and agree with the following Terms and Conditions before using this website. It is regarded that all visitors have read thoroughly and agreed with all of the following Terms and Conditions.
Although companies of Shell have their own separate identities, we may sometimes use expressions such as "Shell", "Shell Group", "our", "we", or "us" when we refer to Shell companies in Japan and other countries or when no useful purpose is served by identifying those companies individually.
1) Copyright and Trademark Right
- All copyright and other rights related to information / logos / trademarks / images / sound on this website belong to Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K., the original author(s), or other right holders.
- It is prohibited to use any of the materials on this website beyond personal use, to reuse, modify or duplicate all or part of these materials without prior consent in writing from Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K.
The following conducts are prohibited upon using our website.
- Any conduct that infringes or may infringe property or privacy of Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. or of any third party.
- Any conduct that causes or may cause loss or damage to Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. or to any third party.
- Any conduct that defames or may defame Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. or any third party.
- Any conduct that disturbs public order and morals, as well as any criminal act or any conduct that leads or may lead to a criminal act.
- Reporting of false information, such as registration of a third person's e-mail address.
- Any business activity or any conduct for commercial purposes or preparation of such activity.
- Any conduct that uses or provides, or may use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Any conduct that violates or may violate applicable laws or regulations.
- Any other conduct that Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. deems inappropriate.
- Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. provides all materials on this website with due care, but does not guarantee the accuracy and safety of these materials.
- Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. is not liable for any damages incurred by using our website.
- Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. may change the content of this website without notice, and may also suspend or terminate the operation of this website. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
4) Links from our site
This website may include links to external websites. Please check the terms and conditions and the policies of each linked external site with respect to the protection of privacy and the contents. Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. is not responsible nor liable for these sites.
5) Links to our site
When you provide a link to this website, please comply with the following instructions.
- Please link the top page (http://www.showa-shell.co.jp/) of this website, and refrain from linking to other pages.
- It is not permitted to provide a link to this website from any website that contains illegal acts or inappropriate contents under normal social conventions, or any website that disturbs public orders and morals.
- It is not permitted to provide a link to this website for commercial purposes or for the purpose of solicitation.
- It is not permitted to use the Shell emblem, other corporate logos and images on this website as a link button. Please use the text "Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K." as a link to this website.
- It is not permitted to provide a link that combines any page of this website with other contents or websites, or that shows our website within a frame. Please make sure to configure a link to show our website on a new window of a browser.
- Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. is not responsible nor liable for claims for damages, other complaints or requests from any third party against the owner of the external websites that contain a link to this website. Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. makes no warranty with respect to the contents of these external websites.
The laws of Japan shall apply to the use of this website and the interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to the use of this website the Tokyo District Court will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute unless otherwise stipulated.